Mandel School and Mandel Center buildings
To report a problem in a classroom, call the UTech Service Desk at 216-368-HELP.
If the problem requires immediate assistance in the classroom
The Service Desk will try to transfer the call to the UTech MSASS IT team. If UTech MSASS IT is not available, the Service Desk will radio the UTech TEC (Technology Enhanced Classroom) team.
- MSASS IT staff: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- TEC staff: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm
- MSASS IT students: Select Saturday and Sundays 9:00am - 10:00am
If immediate assistance is not required
Please contact the UTech Service Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.368-HELP) after a class session or meeting to report an issue with classroom. Be sure to provide the room number and as much detail as possible.
- Mandel Center classroom guide
- Mandel School - Active Learning classrooms guide
- Mandel School - Traditional classrooms guide
Approved August 2019