Campus community members can access free wellness items at vending machines across campus. Items can include:
- cough drops
- pregnancy tests
- tampons and sanitary napkins
- COVID-19 rapid antigen tests
- emergency contraception (Plan B) in select machines
Machines are filled once daily Monday-Friday. Due to supply issues some items may not always be available.
Wellness Machines with Emergency Contraceptions (Plan B)
The following locations have vending machines that include emergency contraception (Plan B).
- Samson Pavilion (HEC)
Additional Wellness Vending Machines
These locations do not have emergency contraception (Plan B).
- Peter B Lewis
- Sears Library
- Biomedical Research Building
Reproductive Health Kits
Campus community members can pick-up free reproductive health kits that include condoms, pregnancy tests, emergency contraception (Plan B) and related items from the following locations. Please check websites for office hours:
- Flora Stone Mather Center for Women (TVUC 2nd floor)
- LGBT Center (TVUC 1st floor)
- The Office of Multicultural Affairs (Sears 409)
- Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (Tomlinson Hall 203)
- Department of Athletics (Veale Convocation, Recreation and Athletic Center)
- Counseling Services (Sears 220)
Any questions regarding the wellness vending machines or reproductive health kits can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.