- Minimally invasive, interventional medical imaging
- Biodegradable macromolecular MRI contrast agents
- Targeted MRI contrast agents for specific cancer imaging
- Image-guided minimally invasive cancer treatment
- Design and development of effective drug delivery systems
Parameter estimation of atherosclerotic tissue optical properties from three-dimensional intravascular optical coherence tomography. J Med Imaging. 2015;2(1):016001. PMID 26158087.
Hepatic fat during fasting and refeeding by MRI fat quantification. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2015;41(2):347-53. PMID: 24590550.
A new perceptual difference model for diagnostically relevant quantitative image quality evaluation: a preliminary study. Magn Reson Imaging. 2013;31(4):596-603. PMID: 23218792.
Automatic stent detection in intravascular OCT images using bagged decision trees. Biomed Opt Express. 2012;3(11):2809-24. PMID: 23162720.