Information on fall 2021 move-in will be announced on case.edu/housing.
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms should not come to campus.
- Proper physical distancing (6 feet of distance) must be followed in residence halls and across campus, including in lines, entrances and stairwells.
- Only one person or family will be permitted on an elevator at a time.
- Everyone will be required to wear a face mask.
- All students and guests are expected to frequently wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer, which will be provided throughout the residence halls.
- Each student will be allowed up to two guests to assist with move-in.
- Students and their guests will move their own belongings into their room. Our goal will be to make carts and dollies available for you to use to move your belongings.
Per Centers for Disease Control recommendations, students arriving from international destinations are required to complete a seven-day quarantine and be tested for COVID-19 three to five days after arrival in the United States prior to returning to campus.
Students living in on-campus housing will be permitted to remain in their usual housing and must comply with the restrictions outlined above.
Students should pack lightly this semester, including limiting extra furniture and storage solutions. University Health Services has consistently noted that excessive and unnecessary clutter adds spaces where pathogens can sit and be spread. Valuable or sentimental items should remain at home.
Custodial services will implement a higher standard of cleaning this academic year. However, students are expected to clean their bedrooms and should bring their own cleaning supplies to campus.