Interested in meeting with our Career Development Manager to discuss what resources are available to you on campus? Click the button below to request a 30 minute meeting to discuss your needs.
The Professional Development Center’s Career Development Manager can work with you in a one-on-one setting to help you with your professional goals. This is a great resource who can assist you with things like:
- Identifying available career resources
- Identifying professional development opportunities inside and outside the university
- Creating or refining a professional resume
- Writing a cover letter
- Interview preparation
- Preparing for difficult conversations
- Preparing for a meeting
- Discussions related to team dynamics or interpersonal professional relationship building
- Annual Performance Review documentation best practices
- How to structure regular update meetings with supervisees
Schedule a 30 minute consultation with our Career Development Manager during a time that works for you. Please note that all one-on-one meetings are confidential in nature. The exception to confidentiality is where any serious violation of policy is reported, allegations of sexual misconduct or discrimination, or threat of harm to self or others is noted. Concerns like these must be reported to the appropriate office by the Career Development Manager. Please contact us for any questions regarding meeting confidentiality.
To schedule a career coaching meeting click the "Request a Consultation" button in the right hand navigation bar. Unsure if one-one-on career development is for you? The initial meeting is a chance for you to discuss your needs. This makes consultations a perfect space to discuss your ideas, no matter how broad or vague.
For questions about career coaching, contact the HR Service Center at AskHR@case.edu.