Interested in meeting with our Career Development Manager to discuss what resources are available to you on campus? Click the button below to request a 30 minute meeting to discuss your needs.
The Professional Development Center’s Career Development Manager can work with you to provide a customized plan to help you with your professional development goals. This is a great resource who can assist you with things like:
- Creating a professional development plan
- Identifying career resources
- Identifying professional development opportunities inside and outside the university
- Creating or refining a professional resume
- Writing cover letters
- Interview preparation
- Preparing for difficult conversations
- Preparing for a meeting
Schedule a 30 minute consultation with our Career Development Manager during a time that works for you.
To schedule a career coaching meeting click the "Request a Consultation" button in the right hand navigation bar. For questions about career coaching, contact the HR Service Center at AskHR@case.edu.