Marital Status Change

If your marital status changes through marriage, domestic partnership or divorce, your options for benefits coverage change as well. In order to change your benefits options, you must report the event to Benefits Administration within 30 days.

You can update your status by submitting the Change in Status Form and including a copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree.

View the Change of Status Form.

Marriage or domestic partnership allows you to add your spouse to your health, dental and/or vision plan if you report the event within 30 days or wait until the next open enrollment period. Your spouse or domestic partner also can take advantage of the Tuition Waiver Program.