The 2019 In Brief magazine is available to download.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law raises $58 million, capped off by a $10 million landmark gift from alumnus to establish the Coleman P. Burke Center for Environmental Law
- Opioid Epidemic: Case Western Reserve law grads play central roles in unprecedented opioid litigation
- Fusion program partners with University’s think[box] to give students a first-hand innovation experience
- CWRU Law launches Yemen accountability project to document war crimes for future prosecution
- Ohio Attorney General awards funding to human trafficking clinic
- Keeping Do-It-Yourself Gene Science Safe: CWRU team will provide policy recommendations for balancing safety, innovation
- The Russia-United States Legal Education Foundation is evolving the bench and bar in Russia, one student at a time.
- Law faculty honored for scholarship and service