Fusion program partners with university’s think[box] to provide students a first-hand innovation experienceSeptember 24, 2019For the first time in the Fusion program's history, the students’ moved beyond simulating the development of a new product and, instead, leveraged the resources of a flagship institution at the university to bring their ideas to life.
- June 10, 2019After finishing her 1L year at Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Clare Shin is spending the summer in Florence, Italy, the perfect setting for her dream internship at Spheriens, a law firm with offices in Florence, Rome, Milan and New York that specializes in intellectual property with a particular focus in luxury goods.
- March 20, 2019For the second year in a row, the Spangenberg Center helped fund a student trip to South by Southwest to expand their networking and educational opportunities.
- February 25, 2019With help from the Great Lakes Sports and Entertainment Law Academy, former college baseball catcher Aaron Caputo is working to take the first steps in his career in sports law.
- August 27, 2018IP Venture Clinic helps launch student startup aimed at increasing efficiency in aerodynamics.
- Centers institutes
- Law, Technology & the Arts