Looking to tour the campus of Case Western Reserve University School of Law? We'd love to have you.
During the school year, we invite you to visit us on campus every Monday through Friday, when your visit will include:
- A tour of the law school building guided by a law student or an Office of Admissions staff member.
- Observation of a law school class.
- The opportunity to speak with a professor.
- The chance to talk with current students.
- Meetings with an Office of Admissions staff member as well as members of the Financial Aid Office and the Career Development Office.
If you are interested in attending a class, please select the class you would like to attend on the calendar below. You will then be asked to provide some information about yourself and your visit.
If your schedule does not allow for you to observe a class on the day you wish to visit, or no classes are scheduled, you may select "Tour Only" from the calendar.
If you wish to tour the school in the next 3 days please contact the Admissions Office at 216-368-3600 to ensure that we get your registration information on time.