- Cox Center News
- International Law Center Curriculum
- Faculty & Adjuncts
- Student Opportunities
- International Law Alumni Network
- Institute for Global Security Law and Policy
- Henry T. King, Jr. War Crimes Research Office
- Canada-United States Law Institute
- Talking Foreign Policy
- Yemen Accountability Project
- Magazine (Case Global Newsletter)
The Frederick K. Cox International Law Center was established in 1991 through a multimillion-dollar endowment from the George Gund Foundation. The Cox Center serves as the hub of the law school's international law program, which includes The Canada-U.S. Law Institute, Institute for Global Security, Law and Policy, Henry T. King, Jr. War Crimes Research Office, Yemen Accountability Project and Talking Foreign Policy.
Recent News From the Center
- March 29, 2020
The CWRU International Criminal Court Moot Court team competed in the America round of the world-wide competition on March 14 and 15 - the first ICC competition to be held entirely online with video oral arguments due to restrictions related to the coronavirus.
Second-year international law student publishes white paper on U.S. responsibility for war crimes in El Salvador civil warMarch 02, 2020
Last summer, second-year law student Kristina Aiad-Toss spent two months in El Salvador interning for International Partners in Mission (IPM), a non-profit that engages in community development projects abroad to help women and children in 66 countries.
- February 10, 2020
Case Western Reserve University School of Law’s Jessup International Law Moot Court Team went undefeated over the weekend in the Chicago Regional Competition held Feb. 7-9, 2020. The team went 4-0 and was the top seed out of 24 law schools after the preliminary rounds.
- January 30, 2020For the third year in a row, Case Western Reserve University School of Law’s International Law Program was ranked among the top in the nation, with an A+ rating, according to the Winter 2020 issue of PreLaw Magazine, a publication of National Jurist.
- January 16, 2020Tune in to WCPN 90.3 Ideatream on Monday, Jan.20, for the next episode of CWRU Law's "Talking Foreign Policy" radio show. The program will air at 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.