The Clinical and Translational Science Collaborative (CTSC) of Cleveland, a collaborative among Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) and its affiliated hospital systems, the Cleveland Clinic (CC), MetroHealth (MH), University Hospitals (UH), and the Louis Stokes Veterans Administration Medical Center (VA) aspires to be a catalyst for high quality clinical and translational (C/T) research both locally and nationally.
- Trains and cultivates the translational science workforce
- Catalyzes translational science
- Engages patients and communities in every phase of the translational process
- Promotes the integration of special underserved populations in translational research across the human lifespan
- Innovates processes to increase the quality and efficiency of translational research, particularly of multisite trials
- Advances the use of cutting-edge informatics
The CTSC would be happy to provide support letters within the context of your grant application.
Guidelines for Requests for CTSC Letters of Support
- When working with a deadline send your request via SPARCRequest as soon as possible, with a minimum of seven (7) business days. Please DO NOT send your request via email.
- Provide the following details in your SPARCRequest:
- Principal Investigator’s Name, Title, Institution
- Type of Grant you are applying for
- Specific Aims for the proposal
- Specific CTSC resources you are utilizing for your project