Case Western Reserve University’s approach to bringing faculty, staff and students back to campus centers around a single goal:
To maintain the health and safety of the campus community while advancing the university’s academic mission.
To that end, the university’s process reflects government directives, expert guidance, and established best practices for reducing risk of infection.
The specifics of the return-to-campus process will evolve over time, first in response to external changes (new state orders, public health recommendations and/or lessons from elsewhere), and also through increasing experience.
When you are on campus, please follow the university's “Rules of the Road":
- Complete your daily health assessment.
- Wear face masks inside (unless when alone) and outside at all times.
- Practice social distancing.
- Practice enhanced hand hygiene.
- Adhere to cleaning protocols and use cleaning supplies provided in all areas.
- Follow testing/tracing/isolation protocols.
- Remember: No visitors to campus unless authorized.
- Acknowledge that the campus community is all in this together.