Mission: To guide social work and nonprofit organization students to integrate theory and practice in dynamic community settings.
Vision: Create a more just world by developing change leaders.
Field Education Manuals
- 2023-2024 Field Education Manual: On-Campus Weekly MSW
- 2023-2024 Field Education Manual: On-Campus Intensive Weekend MSW
- 2023-2024 Field Education Manual: Online MSW
Field Education Calendar
Field Education Handouts/Tools
- Active Shadowing Template - Direct Practice
- Active Observation Template - Community Practice
- 10 Competencies- Resource
- Field Placement Orientation Checklist
- Employer-Based Field Placement Application
- Professional Development (PD) Decision Tree
Field Education Technology (Tevera)
The Field Education Department utilizes a web-based system to manage field education data and outcomes called Tevera.
Below you will find links to instructions outlining the basic functions of Tevera for students and field instructors.
- Students: Time Track (entering field hours)
- Students: Time Report (submitting field hours for approval)
- Students: Learning Agreement
- Students: Learning Evaluation
- Field Instructor: Review/Approve Time Reports
- Field Instructor: Review/Complete/Approve Learning Evaluation
Students and field instructors are provided with Tevera accounts through the Field Education Department. Once you have been issued a username you can access the system by going to Tevera's login page.
Please contact your field faculty advisor or the Field Education Department at 216.368.2292 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with Tevera.
The Mandel School values the countless contributions that field instructors and task supervisors provide to our students and field education program each year. If you have questions regarding any of the resources above, please contact the Field Education department at 216.368.2292 or email@example.com.