Promoting a safe return to campus for students, faculty and staff is critical. As part of this return, all members of the campus community must complete a virtual reorientation.
In addition, students were encouraged to attend live panels with Q&A sessions; those recordings are available online:
- Undergraduate Student Session #1 (Aug. 31, 2021)
- Graduate/Professional Student Session #1 (Sept. 2, 2021)
- Graduate/Professional Student Session #2 (Sept. 7, 2021)
- Undergraduate Student Session #2 (Sept. 9, 2021)
All staff, faculty, graduate assistants and postdocs must attend a COVID-19 updates webinar, during which information will be provided about changes you may see this semester, expectations for our community members, guidance for your courses and research, and more. Even if you attended the reorientation in the spring, you must take part in it again for the fall semester. These one-hour Zoom webinars feature a robust presentation followed by a Q&A session.
Note: Either attending the live version OR watching the recorded version for your school/college is mandatory.
|Case School of Engineering||Aug. 12, 9–10 a.m.||View the Engineering Recording|
|College of Arts and Sciences||Aug. 13, noon–1 p.m.||View the Arts and Sciences Recording|
|Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences||Aug. 18, 3–4 p.m.||View the Mandel School Recording|
|Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing||Aug. 13, 2–3 p.m.||View the Nursing Recording|
|School of Medicine||Aug. 16, noon–1 p.m.||View the Medicine Recording|
|Weatherhead School of Management||Aug. 19, 1–2 p.m.||View the Weatherhead School Recording|
|School of Law||Aug. 12, 10–11 a.m.||View the Law Recording|
|School of Dental Medicine||Aug. 10, noon–1 p.m.||View the Dental Recording|
|University General||View the UGEN Recording|
Upon Return to Campus
- Custodians will disinfectant high-touch areas daily
- Employees will be asked to disinfectant high-touch areas as needed
- Unvaccinated employees will complete an online health assessment daily before coming to campus
Until further notice, the university will continue to supply units and offices with cleaning supplies such as disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers with at least 60 percent alcohol content.
Should your office need specialty items, please work with Procurement directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the team with the specification of the item you are looking for, and the quantity needed.
- N95 mask requests/ needs should be routed to Marc Rubin (email@example.com) in EHS for approval and use requirements.
- The CDC Guideline for Hand Sanitizer or an Alcohol-Based Hand Rub is containing at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol. Verification of NDC number is required.