Resources and Links


Click on the link below to send a message directly to our research team for answers!

CWRU Integrity Hotline

For anonymous reporting of professional or research misconduct, call: 1-866-483-9367. The University's mission of excellence in education, research, and clinical service depends upon the integrity of the CWRU community. Members of our community are responsible for upholding our shared values by reporting unethical or illegal conduct to supervisors or appropriate university officials. 

Internal (CWRU)

As we learn of different support services available on campus, we will list them on this page. If there is something you'd like to see that's not here, please send us an email and let us know!

Where can I find more info on...?

Single document that lists resources on campus from data storage to writing help. 


Requesting Data for Research Purposes

SODM Faculty, Staff, and Students may request clinic data for use in research projects. Requests should be submitted through the Contact SODM IT icon on your SODM computer or via the website (choose the UTech SODM option). Within that tool, there is a selection to request data for research purposes. The requester must have an approved IRB protocol that aligns with the data request. The request will be reviewed and approved by SODM administration before the data will be released.


CWRU Office of Research and Technology Management

CWRU ORTM provides support for grant funding, industry sponsorship, research compliance, and technology transfer. Look here additional information on:

  • Proposal Development + Award Management
  • Research Agreements + Contracts
  • Training + Education


CWRU Spiderweb

Spiderweb houses the University's effort reporting system. Additionally, find information on current CREC and COI status and generate certifications for CREC training. Also, the link to request a person be added to SpartaPRE is located on the site. 


CWRU School of Medicine Research Administration


CWRU Institutional Review Board (IRB)


CWRU Continuing Education Research Credit (CREC) Program

Information on how to become CREC certified and maintain certification can be found here.


University Hospitals Institutional Review Board (IRB)


CWRU Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)