The Case Western Reserve University Institutional Review Board reviews social science/behavioral studies, and low-risk biomedical research not conducted in a hospital setting.
- About the CWRU IRB and Its Members
- Meeting Dates and Types of Review
- Forms & Templates
- Local Policies and Federal Regulations
- CWRU Policies and Procedures
- Resources & Links
- Human Subjects Research Education
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quality Improvement Program (IRB Auditing)
The Office of Research Administration has implemented SpartaIRB, which processes electronic protocol submissions efficiently and improves business process.
Questions or feedback for the IRB? Contact any of the following individuals:
CWRU IRB Office:
Kim Volarcik - CWRU IRB Director
Lawrence Greksa, PhD - IRB Chairman
Barbara Lewis, PhD - IRB Vice-Chair