Employees, their spouses and their dependents have an opportunity to pursue their education at Case Western Reserve University through the Tuition Waiver Program.
- Provisions for tuition waiver are summarized in the Tuition Waiver Summary Provisions.
- Tuition waiver applications must be received by the first day of classes each semester. Tuition waiver applications will not be accepted beyond this deadline and the employee is personally responsible for any balance due to the university.
- Forms are available in the Education section of the Forms page and at the HR Service Center in Crawford Hall, Room 320. Applicable forms must be submitted for each semester in which a tuition waiver benefit will be utilized.
- Please refer to the Tuition Benefits Policy and Procedures before completing and printing any of the linked forms.
- First-time users should read the Registration Procedures for Employees. Please note that the registration procedures for courses in the schools of Dental Medicine, Nursing, Management, Law, Applied Social Sciences and Medicine may differ. Contact the individual school for specific information.
- For Dependent Tuition Waivers, please complete eligibility verification, submit the Faculty and Staff Tuition Waiver Eligibility Verification form.
- Tuition waiver materials may be emailed to AskHR@case.edu, faxed to 216.368.4678, or delivered to the HR Service Center in Crawford Hall, Room 320. Please refrain from submitting documents multiple times.