If you're struggling with counting calories, managing a dietary disease, or simply want some motivation when it comes to healthy munching, Nutritional Coaching may be for you. Claims can be confusing. In today's world of options, a Work-Life Specialist can be your navigator when it comes to maneuvering menus or finding healthy grocery store picks.
A Work-Life Specialist can help you:
- Choose healthy foods to fight off disease.
- Find low-calorie, low-fat recipes.
- Re-vamp what you put in your grocery cart during a 1-hour grocery store tour.
- Select foods to manage a dietary disease, such as type II diabetes or celiac disease.
- Understand the impact of food journaling.
- Make educated choices by reading and understanding nutrition labels.