- March 20, 2019For the second year in a row, the Spangenberg Center helped fund a student trip to South by Southwest to expand their networking and educational opportunities.
- February 25, 2019With help from the Great Lakes Sports and Entertainment Law Academy, former college baseball catcher Aaron Caputo is working to take the first steps in his career in sports law.
- August 27, 2018IP Venture Clinic helps launch student startup aimed at increasing efficiency in aerodynamics.
- August 15, 2018Started in 2014, the program works with garage inventors throughout the state to open up new economic opportunities in Ohio by offering free legal services for obtaining patents.
Spangenberg Center collaborates with IÉSEG School of Management for conference on trademarks and fashionFebruary 26, 2018
The Spangenberg Center for Law, Technology & the Arts is co-sponsoring a conference with the IÉSEG School of Management titled, “Trademarks and Fashion.
- Centers institutes
- Law, Technology & the Arts