The Professional Development Center is pleased to partner with the wellness program to provide programming which can be utilized to earn a Wellness Program Incentive in the category of Career Well-being.
Using one’s strengths every day and maximizing professional potential enhances overall well-being and helps increase enjoyment and engagement at work. The Professional Development Center has several options to help you work toward earning this Wellness Program Incentive and develop your skills and interests in a variety of ways. The following PDC program options are approved for Wellness Program Incentive participation:
- Professional Development Center (PDC) Employee Supervision Certificate Completion
- Professional Development Training Session Participation
- Attend at least 7 training sessions curated by the CWRU Professional Development Center Career Development Manager (may include PDC Workshops, LinkedIn Learning, Academic Impressions, etc.) A consultation is required to develop a plan for this program option. Request a Career Development Consultation to get started.
- Career Coaching
- Completion of at least 7 sessions that include goal setting and related activities. A consultation is required to determine if this option is right for you. Request a Career Development Consultation to get started.
- Coaching and Professional Development Training Session Combination
- Participate in Coaching and Training sessions (a combination of 85% sessions) related to Coaching and/or Professional Development goals (e.g., curated PDC Trainings, LinkedIn Learning, Academic Impressions, etc.). A consultation is required to develop a plan for this program option. Request a Career Development Consultation to get started.
Regular participation over a multi-week period (attending at least 85% of sessions over a minimum of 7 weeks), is necessary to be eligible for this incentive. Monthly Wellness Incentive recipients who have met the requirements to earn the Career Well-being Program Incentive must attest to meeting the requirements in HCM. The attestation forms are available in HCM starting in April of each year, and attestations must be submitted no later than November 30. For full program details, please visit the wellness program website.