The 1098-T tax form is prepared annually for US citizen and permanent resident students with qualified tuition and fees, as defined by IRS regulations. You will receive an email notification when your 1098-T is available to view in SIS.
To access the most current statement, please perform the following steps:
- Log into SIS at case.edu/sis
- In the Finances section of the Student Center homepage, click the "other financial..." pull down menu.
- Select "View 1098-T" and then the (>>) button.
- Click the desired tax year to access a PDF version of the 1098-T form.
- Please ensure any pop-up blockers are temporarily disabled in order to access your 1098-T form.
- You may need to first grant electronic access consent by clicking the green "Grant Consent" button.
- A blank Box 1 does not indicate that no payments have been received. Universities are given the choice to report in Box 1 or Box 2. CWRU has chosen to report in Box 2.
- Additional information can be viewed on the university's 1098-T information page.