Completing the Financial Responsibility Agreement
All incoming students or students seeking a new degree program are required to complete the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement prior to registration. This is a ONE time requirement and covers current and future registrations at the university. For questions regarding completing the agreement or the contents of the agreement, please contact 216.368.2226 or email@example.com for assistance.
- Log into SIS at case.edu/sis
- If this is your first time logging into SIS, you may need to first complete the Confidentiality Agreement and the Student Contact Information Update process.
- Click the "Tasks" tile in the Student Home and then the "To Do List" link.
- Select the "Financial Responsibility Agreement" item.
- Carefully read the agreement.
- Click the green "I have read and consent to this Agreement".
- Finally, click the Next button in the upper right and then Submit.
- If you wish to review or print the financial agreement at any time, you can navigate to the Tasks tile on the Student Home and click Completed Agreements. All other polices and procedures, including the full text of the agreement, can be found on the Student Financial Services homepage.