CWRU uses a paperless tuition billing system. Instead of mailing a paper bill, the student, as well as any authorized users, will receive a billing notification via email, typically around 4pm on a billing date. The message informs the student that new billing information is available and provides the access link case.edu/sis. Billing statements are only generated for accounts with a balance owed before pending financial aid (if applicable). Billing statements will NOT be generated for accounts that are paid in full or have an actual credit balance at the time of billing.
The current billing statement will include all charges, credits, and pending financial aid available since the previous billing cycle. Subsequent billing statements will only reflect new charges and payments. For a summary of activities for a term, please use the Statement of Account page in the Financial Account section of the Student Home.
To access the most current billing statement, please perform the following steps:
- Log in to SIS at case.edu/sis
- Click the "Finances" tile on the Student Home and then the "CWRUpay" tile.
- Click the "Statements" tab.
- You will see a listing of all billing statements available. Click on the desired statement.
- Clicking the "CWRUpay" tile will open a new window into the billing system. Please ensure any pop-up blockers are temporarily disabled.
- To obtain a summary of all charges and credits for a term, please see the Statement of Account page.