Where Can You Find an Advocate?
As of January 2022, the advocate is located in the Flora Stone Mather Center for Women in Tinkham Veale University Center, Suite 248, Mondays-Fridays 9 AM – 5 PM. Please visit the Flora Stone Mather Center for Women's website for information on how to schedule an appointment.
If you need assistance outside of the advocate’s office hours, please call the CWRU Confidential 24/7 SAFEline 216.368.7777.
What Is Sexual Misconduct?
Under our policy, sexual misconduct includes:
- Sexual harassment
- Sexual assault
- Non-consensual contact or activity
- Non-consensual intercourse
- Forced contact or activity
- Forced intercourse
- Intimate partner violence (dating & domestic violence)
How Is Misconduct Reported to Title IX?
- University Staff, Faculty and Police are Mandated Reporters, and must report misconduct witnessed or reported to them.
- Confidential resources include: Advocates, Counseling Services, Health Services, Inter-Religious Center, Cleveland Rape Crisis Center.
- Students are NOT mandated reporters, but have anonymous reporting options, including speaking with an Advocate.
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center
To schedule an appointment with the CRCC, call 216.619.6194 ext.141 or visit clevelandrapecrisis.org. For the 24/7 hotline, text or call 216.619.6192. This support, information, and resource is anonymous and confidential.