Zoom offers multiple options to schedule a meeting:
- Schedule from the Zoom App- desktop or mobile. See buttons on right for download links.
- Schedule from the CWRU Zoom Web Portal
- Schedule from browser plugin (Chrome, Outlook, Firefox)
From the Zoom application, log in and click on the Schedule icon.
Once the Zoom Scheduler is open, you can begin to set-up your future Zoom meeting.
Note: All scheduled meetings may be started by the host at anytime, regardless of the date and time settings.
- Topic: Choose a topic/name for your meeting.
- When: Select a date and time of your meeting.
- Time Zone: By default, Zoom will use your computer's time zone setting.
- Recurring Meeting: Choose if you would like this meeting to reoccur. (The meeting ID will be the same for the recurring meetings.)
- Video: Default video settings for host and participants.
- Audio Options: Choose whether to allow users to call in via telephone, VOIP, or both.
- Meeting Options:
- Password: To password protect your meeting, select this option. Joining participants will be required to input the password select before joining your scheduled meeting.
- Enable Join Before Host: Allows participants to join your meeting before you arrive.
- Use Personal Meeting ID: This will set the Meeting ID for this meeting to the one associated with your profile. To change your Personal Meeting ID, visit your Zoom profile page.
- Record the meeting automatically: When the meeting begins, a recording of it will be saved on your local computer. Meetings can be recorded as needed through the Zoom application.
- Calendar: This will add the meeting to the selected calendar.
- Schedule: Click here to finish. The calendar you selected will open and participants to the meeting can be invited.