Handbooks and Advising
- General Bulletin
- Music Handbooks, recent and past years
- Advising Forms for Music Degree Programs
- 2020-21 Music Faculty Advisors
Ensembles and Lessons
- Music Majors: Applied Music Lesson Registration Appointment
- Jury Schedule (Fall 2020) *check back soon*
- Recital Class Performance Schedule (2020-21)
- Request for Accompanist
- Request for Accompanist (writable)
- Concerto Competition Guidelines + Pre-Approval (writable)
- Student Evaluation of Applied Music Teacher
- Recital Class Exemption Form (writable)
- Jury Petition Form
- Independent Study Agreement
- Student Petition to Music Faculty (download template)
- Room Schedules
- Department of Music Facilities Policies & Guidelines
- Music Building After-hours Access Request Form
Student Music Volunteer Opportunities
College of Arts & Sciences and Department of Music open house sessions. Select Fridays and Monday during the Fall and Spring semesters: CWRU Open House Schedule & Information. If interested in performing, please email Jennifer Wright.
The Arts in Medicine Department at MetroHealth Systems is working to implement a Student Music Volunteer Program. This program provides an opportunity for music students throughout the Cleveland area to support patients, families, and employees in a health care environment through their musical talents. Volunteer positions are available throughout the Main Campus Hospital and in MetroHealth satellite sights, each with the goal of improving the patient and family experience at MetroHealth.
All inquiries can be directed to Abbey Vensel at email@example.com.
The mission of Arts in Medicine is to embed visual, performing and therapeutic arts throughout The MetroHealth System to promote healing, wellness, and increased engagement among patients, families, caregivers, and the greater community.