The On-line Clinical Oncology Research Environment (OnCore) is an Internet-based solution providing the security, auditablity, and process visibility that are essential to meeting the demands of managing cancer-related clinical trials.
The following provides a high-level overview of some of the key categories of the OnCore system. Most of these features can be accessed via appropriate role-based consoles that concentrate the information and activities relevant to different staff roles such as principal investigators, research nurses, data managers, data monitors, cancer center administrators, or biostatisticians. A console represents a single focal point designed to meet the work-related needs of a given role.
- Study Setup and Activation
- Study Tracking and Committee Coordination
- Subject Eligibility Verification
- Subject Registration
- Safety Monitoring
- Accrual Monitoring
- Custom Case Report Forms & Case Report Form Data Collection
- Protocol and Subject Data Review
- Data Monitoring
- Data Export
- Access Logs and Audit Trails
For access to OnCore, please email request to email@example.com.
Contact for Assistance