Part of the North Residential Village, Cutler House is a quad-style residence hall that is in the Magnolia residential community. It houses approximately 100 students in mostly double rooms with some single rooms available. Cutler House was named after Carroll Cutler (1829-1894). Born in Windham, New Hampshire, Cutler was elected to a professorship at Western Reserve College in 1860. His quality of teaching soon became apparent, and he came to be known as the best teacher on the faculty. Cutler also served as the 4th president of Western Reserve College from 1871-1886. In 1882, Cutler moved Western Reserve College from Hudson, OH to its current location, changing the name of the institution to Adelbert College of Western Reserve University.
Room & Furniture Details
- Card Access Building Doors
- Full Kitchen on First Floor
- Laundry Facilities on First Floor
- First Floor Lounge with Television
- Bike room on first floor
- Piano and Game table on first floor
- Common lounges on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks throughout building
Please note, this building does not have air conditioning.