The Triangle Towers are operated by Capstone On Campus Management (COCM) Like the residents in the upper-class residential facilities, residents in the Triangle will receive custodial services from the Office of Facilities Services and their building service workers. Maintenance is handled by COCM staff and details on the process will be provided during move in.
A specific note on the Triangle Apartments: Most apartments do not come with overhead lighting. Residents should be prepared to bring lamps or other light sources to fit their needs.
Room & Furniture Details
- Community lounge on 2nd Floor of Tower 2
- Fitness center on 2nd Floor of Tower 2
- Laundry rooms on 3rd and 9th floors of Tower 1; 2nd and 6th floors of Tower 2
- Adjacent parking garage
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Package pick-up in Tower 1
- Central air/heat
- CWRU Wireless Internet
- CWRU Campus Cable TV