Part of the North Residential Village, Taft House is a traditional style residence hall in the first year Juniper residential community. It houses approximately 110 students in mostly double rooms. Taft House is named in honor of Alice Arter Taft (1870-1956). Taft attended the College for Women receiving her B.A. in 1896 and was a charter member of the Phi Kappa Zeta sorority. Her primary interest was scholarships, and she was instrumental in establishing a scholarship fund in the name of her class.
- Card Access Building Doors
- Full Kitchen on First Floor
- Laundry Facilities on First Floor
- First Floor Lounge with Television
- Bike room on first floor
- Piano and Game table on first floor
- Lounges on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks throughout building
Please note, this building does not have air conditioning.