Part of the North Residential Village, Pierce House is a quad style residence hall in the first year Cedar residential community. It houses approximately 100 students in mostly double rooms. Pierce House was named after the second president of Western Reserve College, George Edmond Pierce (1794-1871). In 1816, after graduation from Yale, Pierce became principal of the Academy at Fairfield, Connecticut. In 1834 he was elected to the presidency of Western Reserve College. He was instrumental in the founding of the Medical School in 1843.
Room & Furniture Details
- Card Access Building Doors
- Full Kitchen on First Floor
- Laundry Facilities on First Floor
- First Floor Lounge with Television
- Bike room on first floor
- Piano and Game table on first floor
- Common lounges on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks throughout building
Please note, this building does not have air conditioning.