Part of the North Residential Village, Raymond House is a traditional style residence hall in the first year Mistletoe residential community. It houses approximately 100 students in mostly double rooms with some single rooms available. Raymond House was named for Emma Stone Raymond (1854-1943). Emma was a native of Philadelphia and was the niece of Amasa Stone of Cleveland. Forty-one years of her life were given to the Flora Stone Mather Advisory Council of which she was vice president from 1910-1915.
Room & Furniture Details
Average Room Sizes:
- Double Room: 10'10" x 15'9"
- Single Room: 10' x 10'10"
The room image below is meant as an example and shows different furniture than is in the room. We are in the process of transitioning our buildings to the furniture in the image but this building has not been transitioned yet.
- Card Access Building Doors
- Full Kitchen on First Floor
- Laundry Facilities on First Floor
- First Floor Lounge with Television
- Bike room on first floor
- Piano and Game table on first floor
- Lobby contains:
- No Air Conditioning
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks