Part of the North Residential Village, Clarke Tower is a suite style residence hall that houses both first year and second year students in 8-person suites. It has 11 floors and houses over 300 students. There is a full kitchen and laundry room in the basement along with a lobby on the first floor that has a ping-pong table, pool table, and piano. Clarke Tower was names for John Hessin Clarke (1845-1945). Clarke was an 1877 graduate of Western Reserve College. He was a prominent attorney, newspaper publisher, and a Justice on the US Supreme Court from 1916-1922.
Room & Furniture Details
- Card Access Building Doors
- Full Kitchen in basement lounge
- Laundry Facilities in basement
- First Floor and basement Lounges with televisions
- Bike room on first floor
- Piano and game tables on first floor
- Kitchenette on 2nd floor
- Common lounges on 2nd-11th floors
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks throughout building
Please note, this building does not have air conditioning.