2023-24 Room Selection for Returning Students

Welcome to the 2023-24 Room Selection Process!

Housing applications must be completed online, making it easier for groups of students to sign up together, and for students currently residing off-campus to participate. Our room selection flowchart, under the "Rising Second-Year" and "Rising Upper-Class Student" sections, will help guide you through the process and determine what option is right for you.

If you have any questions, contact University Housing at 216.368.3780, by email at housing@case.edu or visit our Office in 24 Thwing Center. We will keep this site up to date with the latest information as it becomes available.

Housing Application

2023-2024 Housing Application now available!

Rising Second Year Students are required to live on campus, per the university's two year residency requirement. 

For Rising Upper-class students and Current Upper-class students, by submitting an individual housing application, you indicate that you wish to live on campus for the 2023-2024 academic year, and wish to participate in the housing selection process. 

In the event you are unable to obtain a space through room selection, you can sign up to be placed on an upper-class housing waitlist. The waitlist will indicate you still want to live on campus.  

Medical Accommodation 

Students with disabilities may be eligible for housing accommodations that meet their unique needs outside the classroom. Medical accommodations are approved by the Office of Disability Resources.

Documentation is required to explain the diagnosis, history, treatment protocol, and need for a specific accommodation based on the disability. Housing accommodations are determined individually based on the documentation provided. If you have a current accommodation and wish to discuss your housing options for next year, please contact the Office of Disability Resources prior to spring break.

If you feel you need a specific medical accommodation, please review the information from the Office of Disability Resources about obtaining approval for medical accommodation.

What if I Already Have an Accommodation?

For housing room type accommodations, please follow up with Disability Resources to discuss your plan for housing next year.  If you only have an air conditioning approval, you do not need to follow up with them.  This is still approved from year to year. 

Gender Inclusive Housing

Gender Inclusive Housing allows transgender students, students exploring gender identity, non-binary, gender non-conforming students, and their allies to live together in the residence halls.

View details on how to sign up for Gender Inclusive Housing.