Part of the South Residential Village, Staley House is named for Cady Staley, the first president of the Case School of Applied Science. Staley began his career as a wagon train driver and prospector before becoming a civil engineer for the Central Pacific Railroad. As an engineer of repute, Staley carried on a tradition of encouraging appreciation of the humanities in men of science.
- Card Access Building Doors
- Full Kitchen on First Floor
- Kitchen in Each Suite
- Full-size Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Sink, and Microwave
- Laundry Facilities on First Floor
- First Floor Lounge with Television
- Piano and Game table on first floor
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks throughout building
Please note, this building does not have air conditioning.