Part of the North Residential Village, Hitchcock House is a quad style residence hall in the first year Magnolia residential community. It houses approximately 100 students in mostly double rooms with some singles available. Hitchcock House was named for Henry Lawrence Hitchcock (1813-1873). He graduated from Yale College in 1832 at the age of 19. Western Reserve College elected him to the presidency in 1855, the third president and first Ohioan to hold this office.
Room & Furniture Details
- Card Access Building Doors
- Full Kitchen on First Floor
- Laundry Facilities on First Floor
- First Floor Lounge with Television
- Bike room on first floor
- Piano and Game table on first floor
- Common lounges on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks throughout building
Please note, this building does not have air conditioning.