Part of the North Residential Village, Storrs House is a quad style residence hall in the first year Cedar residential community. It houses approximately 100 students in mostly double rooms. Storrs House was named for Charles Backus Storrs (1974-1833). He was elected a professor of sacred theology at Western Reserve College in 1828, the first professor of the new institution. On August 26, 1830, he was elected the first president of Western Reserve College at the age of 36.
Room & Furniture Details
- Card Access Building Doors
- Full Kitchen on First Floor
- Laundry Facilities on First Floor
- First Floor Lounge with Television
- Bike room on first floor
- Piano and Game table on first floor
- Common lounges on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks throughout building
Please note, this building does not have air conditioning.