Part of the South Residential Village, Alumni House was dedicated in 1969 to honor the dedicated and loyal graduates of the Case Institute of Technology. Prior to then, Alumni House was referred to as the "East House."
- Card Access Building Doors
- Full Kitchen on First Floor
- Laundry Facilities on First Floor
- First Floor Lounge with Television
- Study suite on first floor
- Piano and Game table on first floor
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks throughout building
Please note, this building does not have air conditioning.