Alumni House common room with furniture, game tables, and mural
Justin Long

The Office of University Housing collaborates with several offices throughout the University to provide a number of services that improve our resident's living experience.

Facilities Services provides dedicated Custodial and Maintenance staffs to serve the Residential Facilities. To report an infrastructure or housekeeping concern, please submit a work order through MyHousing.

University Technology, or [U]Tech, supplies wireless internet across the University's campus. Resident rooms can also connect through wired ethernet connections in their rooms.

University Housing operates two Residential Area Offices in Wade and Fribley Commons that act as resource centers and mail rooms for their areas. The central Housing office, located in the Thwing Center, acts as the administrative center of the Housing department.

The Housing Office also understands that some of our residents will choose to move off-campus either during or after their undergraduate experience. To help start that transition, a section for Off-Campus Housing is also provided here so our campus community can be exposed to the surrounding housing resources.

Maintenance Requests

We encourage our residents to pay attention to their room, building, and community and take note if something is wrong or out of place. If a resident encounters a maintenance or custodial concern, please submit a maintenance request through MyHousing.


The whole CWRU campus is covered in group of wireless networks. Resident bedrooms and apartments also come equipped with wired internet access. Learn more about our technological features here.


University Housing oversees dozens of buildings with over a hundred of floor plans between them. When thinking about either your first or next living space on campus, feel free to review the resources on the Facilities page.