Part of the North Residential Village, Smith House is a traditional-style residence hall in the first-year Juniper residential community. It houses approximately 110 students in mostly double rooms. Smith House is named for Helen Mary Smith (1870-1955), a Cleveland native. Smith was a member of the fourth graduating class of the College for Women, receiving her B.S. in 1894. Smith was also the Dean of Mather college from 1914 to 1941. Her portrait hangs in Guilford Huse, a former residence hall.
Room & Furniture Details
- Card Access Building Doors
- Full Kitchen on First Floor
- Laundry Facilities on First Floor
- First Floor Lounge with Television
- Bike room on first floor
- Piano and Game table on first floor
- Lounges on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks throughout building
Please note, this building does not have air conditioning.