Part of the South Residential Village, Howe House is named for Charles Summer Howe, the second president of Case Institute of Technology. Western Reserve University honored Howe with an honorary Doctorate of Law in 1924 and the Case School of Applied Science awarded Howe an honorary Doctorate of Engineering in 1929.
- Card Access Building Doors
- Full Kitchen on First Floor
- Laundry Facilities on First Floor
- First Floor Lounge with Television
- Piano and Game table on first floor
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks throughout building
Please note, this building does not have air conditioning.