Part of the North Residential Village, Sherman House is a traditional style residence hall in the first year Mistletoe residential community. It houses approximately 100 students in mostly double rooms with some singles available. Sherman House is named for Harriette Benedict Sherman (1848-1929). Sherman was born in Cleveland and was the daughter of George Benedict, the editor of the Cleveland Herald, Cleveland's first newspaper.
Room & Furniture Details
Average Room Sizes:
- Double Room: 10'10" x 15'9"
- Single Room: 10' x 10'10"
The room image below is meant as an example and shows different furniture than is in the room. We are in the process of transitioning our buildings to the furniture in the image but this building has not been transitioned yet.
- Card Access Building Doors
- Full Kitchen on First Floor
- Laundry Facilities on First Floor
- First Floor Lounge with Television
- Bike room on first floor
- Piano and Game table on first floor
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks throughout building
Please note, this building does not have air conditioning.