Part of the South Residential Village, Glaser House was named for Donald A. Glaser, a 1946 graduate of the Case Institute of Technology who won the 1960 Nobel Prize in Physics for the invention of the bubble chamber.
- Card Access Building Doors on ground and basement levels
- Full Kitchen in basement
- Laundry Facilities in basement
- Basement Lounge with Television
- Bike room in basement
- Piano and Game table in basement
- Study lounge on first floor
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks throughout building
Please note, this building does not have air conditioning.