Pharmacy Benefit Manager Change
Effective July 1, 2019, MedImpact will add responsibility for maintenance prescriptions to its duties as the university’s prescription benefits manager for the Supermed Plus PPO, Anthem Blue Access PPO, and Anthem high deductible health plan.
- MedImpact Direct Registration Instructions
- MedImpact FAQs
- MedImpact Formulary Drug List
- MedImpact Preferred Drug List
- MedImpact Formulary Exclusions
- MedImpact Preferred Diabetes Supplies
The CLE-Care HMO Plan includes prescription drug coverage through MetroHealth pharmacies.
PPO and HDHP Coverage
Prescription coverage for the Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans through Anthem and Medical Mutual and the Anthem High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) is through a separate pharmacy benefit management (PBM) carrier, MedImpact.