There are a number of resources available through the university that can positively impact faculty and staff engagement. The information on this page will be updated regularly, with input from faculty and staff.
Human Resources Information and Support
Explore relevant HR policies and various resources made available at Case Western Reserve University.
- Employee Assistance & Work/Life Program
- Employee Recognition & Engagement
- Faculty & Staff Wellness Program
- Perks & Extras
- Alternative Work Arrangements
- Staff Hybrid Remote Work Program
- Professional Development
Creating a Culture of Engagement: Aug. 10, 2022
As organizational leaders, we aim to achieve engaged workforces. Engagement coincides with increased productivity, reduced turnover and team cohesiveness. Unfortunately, many leaders struggle with frustration and disappointment due to leading the disengaged. How does a leader develop an engaged employee? Engagement is a partnership between an engaged leader and those they lead therefore engagement begins with the leader. Participants will explore engagement, disengagement and active disengagement principles and will learn the essentials to promote engagement in their workforce.
- U.S. Employee Engagement Needs a Rebound in 2023 (Gallup, Jan. 25, 2023)
- The Importance of Work Friends (The New York Times, Jan. 5, 2023)
- Americans are Breaking Up with their Work Friends (The Wall Street Journal, Aug. 17, 2022)
- U.S. Employee Engagement Slump Continues (Gallup, April 25, 2022)