DNP Admission Requirements
Registered nurses (RNs) who hold a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree are admitted directly into the DNP program upon satisfactory fulfillment of the following requirements.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a master's degree in nursing
- An interview with the faculty by phone or in person to discuss career goals
- A completed application that includes the following:
- Statement about practice/research issues of interest (for your scholarly project)
- Three recommendations
- Resume or CV
- Official transcripts
- Advanced practice nursing certification or eligibility for the certification is required for the Practice Leadership Elective.
- June 1 for Fall semester
- October 1 for Spring semester
- March 1 for Summer semester
Applications for the Post-Master's DNP Program are reviewed year-round.
For more information or for assistance in applying, contact the Office of Student Services at 216.368.2529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.