Case Western Reserve's Technology Transfer Office (TTO) serves our innovators with full-spectrum intellectual property services. For both faculty and students, we provide support for intellectual property and commercialization that spans the research & development continuum. We serve our researchers by assessing and building upon the commercial potential of new ideas and inventions.
Through interaction with our inventors, regional and national networks, including our affiliate healthcare systems, and potential commercial partners, we endeavor to determine the best path of translation and ultimate commercialization for University intellectual assets.
Consistent with the University's mission, the Technology Transfer Office is working towards enhancing its role in the promotion of an inclusive culture of global citizenship by exploring issues of access to essential medicines by resource-limited countries. This work includes moving towards the Universities Allied for Essential Medicine's Global Access Licensing Framework.
-- CWRU Daily July 24, 2018
-- Tech Transfer Central July 18, 2018
For Questions About...
- CWRU's High-Throughput Screening services, please contact Stephanie Weidenbecher at 216.368.6191.
- Your Invention Disclosure Form (IDF), please contact Joy Chen at 216.368.0362.
- A Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) that needs to be approved and signed, please complete our MTA Review Form (required for all MTAs) and send the completed form, along with an electronic copy of the incoming MTA to Kristopher Kramp.
- Sending materials to another institution? For an outgoing Material Transfer Agreement (MTA), please contact Kristopher Kramp at 216.368.2026.
- Anything else, please contact Daniel Pendergast at 216.368.0184.