The purpose of the pilot Research and Training Development Program (RTDP) is to further incentivize research and training activity by providing investment funding to qualified project directors. The RTDP is comprised of three policies:
- Facilities and Administrative (F&A) Investment Program
- Academic Year Salary Investment Program
- Student Support Investment Program
Please click on each link above for specific program details.
Please note the following:
- A single project or project director may take advantage of all three policies if the necessary criteria are met.
- The RTDP is overseen by the Research and Training Committee (RTC).
- The RTDP is a three-year pilot with a July 1, 2016 effective date, which has been extended through June 30, 2020.
- July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017: No investment amounts are allocated; this is the baseline year.
- July 1, 2017 (approximately): Indirect recovery, faculty salary coverage, and student support for FY17 will be used to calculate the investment amount(s) per investigator, and made available for spending. Program continues through June 30, 2018.
- July 1, 2018 (approximately): Indirect recovery, faculty salary coverage, and student support for FY18 will be used to calculate the investment amount(s) per investigator, and made available for spending. Program continues through June 30, 2019.
- July 2019 & July 2020: Review of RTDP program. RTC will monitor metrics and impact to Mandel School community.
Please contact Sue Ambro at email@example.com with any questions.