North Residential Village
Students living in the following North Residential Village buildings will check in at Wade Commons. Wade Commons is located at 11451 Juniper Road at the corner of East 115th Street.
It is essential that you move-in only during your time slot as we are managing the heavy traffic patterns around the first-year residence halls. Follow the move-in maps below to find your first year residence hall designated drop-off locations:
- Mistletoe Residential Community (Norton, Raymond, Sherman, Tyler)—for Mistletoe Move-In
- Juniper Residential Community (Cutter, Smith, Taft, Taplin)—for Juniper Move-In
- Cedar-Magnolia Residential Community (Cutler, Hitchcock, Pierce, Storrs)—for Cedar-Magnolia Move-In
- Clarke Tower Residential Community - for Clarke First-Year Move In
- Property Management Apartments (E. 115, E. 116 and E. 117)
- The Village at 115
- Stephanie Tubbs Jones (STJ) Residence Hall
- The Triangle Apartments
- Greek Houses - University Operated
- 1609 Hazel Apartments
Signs will be posted around campus directing you to the appropriate drop-off locations. Please note that Juniper Road, E. 115th Street and Hazel will be temporary one-way streets.
- Juniper Road (to the south, starting at the intersection at Ford Road) from 7 a.m., Monday, August 8 through midnight, Sunday, August 28.
- E. 115 Street (to the north, starting at the intersection of Bellflower Road) from 7 a.m., Monday, August 8 through midnight, Sunday, August 28.
- Hazel Road (to the north/east, starting at the intersection of East Boulevard) from 7 a.m., Friday, August 19 through midnight, August 21.
South Residential Village
Students living in the following South Residential Village buildings will check in at Fribley Commons. Fribley Commons is located at 2315 Murray Hill Road at the corner of Adelbert Road.
- Carlton Road Community - Glaser, Kusch, Michelson and Carlton Road Greek houses
- Head directly to your residence hall and park in Lot 57 (behind the residence halls and next to the Greek houses)
- Walk down the elephant stairs to check-in at Fribley Commons
- Murray Hill Community - Alumni, Howe, Staley, Tippit and Murray Hill Greek houses
- Greek residents can park next to the Greek houses to unload. Move car to Lot 57 when finished unloading.
- Residence hall residents can park in Lot 44 (across from Fribley, by RTA tracks) in the designated spots for unloading (to the right of the entrance).
- Walk over to Fribley Commons to check-in (on the upper level in the area office).
- When finished unloading, move car to Lot 57 (Carlton Road) immediately, then walk down the elephant stairs to the residence halls.
- Property Management Apartments/Houses (on Fairchild, Glenwood and Murray Hill)
- Park on the street or driveway by the respective building
- Parking in the driveway beyond move-in is prohibited.
Moving in to South Residential Village - August 24-28
Students moving in to the Murray Hill residence halls will be able to unload vehicles in Lot 44. Move-in carts will be available for you to sign-out between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Vehicles will need to be moved to open spaces in Lot 44 or Lot 57 once finished unloading.