North Residential Village
Are you a first-year student moving in on Sunday, August 20? Follow these check-in instructions.
First-year early arrival, transfer, exchange students and returning students living in the following North Residential Village buildings will check in at Wade Commons. Wade Commons is located at 11451 Juniper Road at the corner of East 115th Street.
Stephanie Tubbs Jones (STJ) residents can check-in online if you have your CWRU ID card! Check-in button will be available on MyHousing on your check-in date.
Clarke Tower returning residents can check-in online if you have your CWRU ID card! Check-in button will be available on MyHousing on your check-in date.
The Monroe Residents will check in with Donna Epstein, Property Manager for the Monroe. Look for an email with more detailed instructions. You will also need to check-in online. Check-in button will be available on MyHousing on your check-in date.
Please note that Juniper Road, E. 115th Street and Hazel will be temporary one-way streets.
- Juniper Road (to the south, starting at the intersection at Ford Road) from 7 a.m., Friday, August 18 through midnight, Monday, August 21.
- E. 115 Street (to the north, starting at the intersection of Bellflower Road) from 7 a.m., Friday, August 18 through midnight, Sunday, August 27.
- Hazel Road (to the north/east, starting at the intersection of East Boulevard) from 7 a.m., Friday, August 18 through midnight, August 27.
South Residential Village
Students living in the following South Residential Village buildings will check in at Fribley Commons. Fribley Commons is located at 2315 Murray Hill Road at the corner of Adelbert Road.
- Carlton Road Community - Glaser, Kusch, Michelson and Carlton Road Greek houses
- Head directly to your residence hall and park in Lot 57 (behind the residence halls and next to the Greek houses)
- From Wednesday, August 23 - Friday, August 25, check-in at Carlton Commons (9am - 5pm)
- After 6pm or on Saturday and Sunday, walk down the elephant stairs to check-in at Fribley Commons
- Murray Hill Community - Alumni, Howe, Staley, Tippit and Murray Hill Greek houses
- Greek residents can park next to the Greek houses to unload. Move car to Lot 57 when finished unloading.
- Residence hall residents can park in Lot 44 (across from Fribley, by RTA tracks) in the designated spots for unloading (to the right of the entrance).
- Walk over to Fribley Commons to check-in (on the upper level in the area office).
- When finished unloading, move car to Lot 57 (Carlton Road) immediately, then walk down the elephant stairs to the residence halls.
Moving in to Murray Hill Residence Halls - August 23-27
Students moving in to the Murray Hill residence halls will be able to unload vehicles in Lot 44. Move-in carts will be available for you to sign-out between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Vehicles will need to be moved to open spaces in Lot 53 or Lot 57 once finished unloading.